SoSBrigade

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoSBrigade
SoSBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Day in your Life:A Gamers Logbook

2 posters

Go down

One Day in your Life:A Gamers Logbook Empty One Day in your Life:A Gamers Logbook

Post by Kyon Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Hello Fellow Remnant Knights Players, This is Kyon afro I have made this thread to be a logbook of sorts where you can share what has happen to you today if you wanna share though just post it in this thread now this is my log of the day of what has happened to me today:
School Time , wow Time run so fast its almost Christmas second semester in college boring yet fun but mostly boring hehe or maybe i just grew tired of studying yea i know i know study is important and its the only legacy a parent can give to his her child is a proper education man i do sound boring aren't i, well no matter atm i have been posting a lot in the forums haha Laughing seems i do look bored aren't i ,simply because I'm in school atm and the sites here are blocked especially facebook haha Laughing so if you don't see me active in game ill be active in the forums when i have free time at school time well maybe later this evening ill log on and play so see ya guys hope you post something in this thread if you feel like it .First Log Ended ...
lol! P.s im in a silent place ... study
Kyon
Kyon
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

One Day in your Life:A Gamers Logbook Empty Re: One Day in your Life:A Gamers Logbook

Post by pypski Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 am

haha
Today I made a tollhouse pie.
I'm off to a good start I think.
pypski
pypski
Senior
Senior

http://pypski.pitas.com

Back to top Go down

One Day in your Life:A Gamers Logbook Empty Re: One Day in your Life:A Gamers Logbook

Post by Kyon Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 pm

OF ALL The Things! Mad COLD No ! is BAD for the Body Embarassed now having a sore aching throat arrrghhh! affraid hope i feel well soon Embarassed Log EnD..
Kyon
Kyon
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by pypski Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Get well soon kyon!!
pypski
pypski
Senior
Senior

http://pypski.pitas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum