SoSBrigade

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoSBrigade
SoSBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'A little sneek peek' I thought i share :D

5 posters

Go down

'A little sneek peek' I thought i share :D Empty 'A little sneek peek' I thought i share :D

Post by Prophet Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:19 am

"I come back into this world sitting at a bar, with the barkeeps wondering eyes on my half-empty glass. It came to pass once more, i am slowly letting reality slip by, as i drift ever more into the void filling my soul. Soon i fear, it will happen again...
I turn my head and glance on a women's silhouette in red, she was rushing out the door, no way to know who she was, but that color...
As i look up, still dazed at what i have remembered, the voice of the barkeep broke the still silence as he asked, ~Would you like to another round?, we are near curfew and i'll have to close soon. You know what happens when your caught outside after...
*I knew all to well, since i have seen it countless times before. I mumbled a good night, left a good tip..., we all can use a little fortune in the life we live. I stumbled outside, already in the black of night, the way home is lit up by streetlights already passed their prime, most of then just flicker as you walk past as if to say your time is running out. As i look around, I see the sight that drives people to take their life, this city as many others became a sewer. A nesting place for the outcasts, a lawless land even with the Enforcers...
The rain has started to pour down, relentless as always washing some of the shame of this place away. I thought to myself i should rush my journey because my raincoat ragged as it is holds on to water as a monkey hold on to his...well banana...
I decided to take an alley, always a good idea on a gloomy, rainy night,... Ahead where a small group of people dressed like real 'gentlemen', the kind you find in omnious place like this... and one more leaned to the wall...robbery gone wrong? I wonder if life itself forced them to choose a path of violence, or did 'they' just enjoy watching men tear each other apart out of hate and greed ...
I had my own road to follow yet i spared time to observe the situation... Keen as they are they spotted me in the bare alley.
I started waking towards the poor man leaned to the wall, as one of the 'gentlemen' shouted out ~This is our lucky day...
The man next to the wall is dead...and as for the statement...well it couldn't have been further from reality..."

Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

'A little sneek peek' I thought i share :D Empty Re: 'A little sneek peek' I thought i share :D

Post by Snowflake Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 am

Hmmm . .nice and somehow depressing. . the story starts with the main character all depressed and confused of what became of the world now.
I love the part when the story starts like that then somewhere this "banana" word came up. lol. Well, its very good story. can't wait to read the whole book to know why he ends up in a bar at the start?
Snowflake
Snowflake
Senior
Senior

https://www.facebook.com/SnowflakeRK

Back to top Go down

'A little sneek peek' I thought i share :D Empty Re: 'A little sneek peek' I thought i share :D

Post by pypski Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:59 pm

I love how deep and yet hilarious it is. Will you post more?
pypski
pypski
Senior
Senior

http://pypski.pitas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:18 pm

I will be putting more up if you guys like it and/or are interested...
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by pypski Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:04 am

yay! Totally put more up. I loved reading it.
pypski
pypski
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

'A little sneek peek' I thought i share :D Empty May not be appropriate for all ages! Just a heads up! I also had to cut it up and i was lazy to check if it makes sense :D

Post by Prophet Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:50 pm

"...she said in a trembling voice ~I will not spend this night alone~. Even with my sight cursed by the 'six' before me I gazed into her eyes and and felt her soul. We slowly walked towards towards the master bedroom side by side in the narrow hallway, we felt no need to speak beyond that point as we slowly stripped the wet clothes... as her body shrugged next to the silk sheets, it was if I felt it too, droplets of water still pearling on her skin as if she is covered in stars, next to the shaking candle lights. The heat was overwhelming, the urge swept us from this World...as our hands touched for the first time it was a symphony of emotions invading my heart, as our grip grew stronger our body's where closer. As our faces are side by side we heard each others blood racing... our pulses raising... our body's... merging. Her moans grew deeper. The faint light moves around us...the glimmering candles appeared to take on life, as they grew ever lighter as our acts unfolds. We where the slaves of passion...our hearts where beating as one... our embrace clenched ever so tighter...we saw with our hands, tasted with our eyes as the pleasure aroused all of out senses...the touch of our lips was intoxicating as we share even the air we breathe, her moans ever so higher ever so faster, her nails skating on the surface of my back her leg entangling mine. Skin as soft as silk with eyes burning like fire...it would have been hopeless to resist, I was hers as she was mine...as artist we molded our bodies into a masterpiece of the flesh, we shared a smile as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up...as we stumble trough the hallway from wall to wall our bodies collide, making our way to the balcony as the doors burst open we where outside, unimaginable heat flows around us..snow melting at our feet of we reach the bars. There as she clenched the railing I clenched her hips, as she leaned back her arm wrapped around my neck as she grabbed my hair...we where close to the edge, so close that we would sooner die from ecstasy then the fall...we tumble to the floor as the ice melts the falling flakes have minds of themselves enveloping us like a cloak of desire enhancing the feeling as we go higher...we no longer know if its pain or pleasure we feel no finish as this could last forever...our moans fill the silence of the night break trough the darkness like a whisper of a light..."

And stay tuned for more Very Happy i'm saving the juicy parts for later.

Last edited by Prophet on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by pypski Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:58 pm

So I googled what to say when someone shares erotic fantasies with you and it just gave me a list of books...

I wanna say hot.. but I think there is something a little less zane and a little more human to it.

You're gonna post more.. right?

sublime.

Last edited by pypski on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
pypski
pypski
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:10 pm

very well written proph
Sahara
Sahara
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:20 pm

very good indeed. Your attention to detail and emphasis on the protagonist grabs the attention of the reader
Hatake
Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Well if on popular demand i could put up a larger piece from time to time. Its over 500pages so what kind of segments would you like me to post?
Should it be more story oriented? Would you like to meet some of the characters? Should it be more action more contemplation, deep thoughts or more love sequences? Comic elements are a given Very Happy
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by pypski Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 am

I wanna meet the characters.. and make them do more love sequences together.

Last edited by pypski on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
pypski
pypski
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm

HOT!
Snowflake
Snowflake
Senior
Senior

https://www.facebook.com/SnowflakeRK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum