SoSBrigade

Avnarans Crazy Poem

Go down

Avnarans Crazy Poem

Post by Avnaran on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:15 pm

A Crazy Poem by Avnaran:

CHAPTER 1:

I once spied a duck, he happily strolled, but he ran out of luck, when he got really old.
The duck came across a strange little chef, he introduced himself: "My name is Chef Jeff!"
Old duck you may be, old Jeff did say in-between, but I will still make you delicious cuisine!
The duck thought to himself "Delicious cuisine? perhaps it's the same that they feed the Queen!"
The chef and the duck went happily on their way, when they happened across a man who came from Bombay!
The man from Bombay happily said: "Do you think you need lettuce? I've got a head!"
The Duck and the Chef quickly agreed, and the Man from Bombay joined the interesting Creed. "By the way" he proclaimed, "My name is Steve".
So The Duck, Jeff and Steve went up the road, when they sauntered upon a weird tiny toad!
"I am a toad, as you might have surmised", "Could you help me look for the drops for my eyes?"
Steve and the Duck agreed right away, but the Chef had other plans for the Toad that day.
"A Toad and a Duck!" The Chef stifled a whoop, "With both of these I can make a delicious soup!"
The Chef followed, closely behind, as The Duck, Steve, and Toad quickened their stride.

What remains for our friends this day? Tune in next time, it'll blow you away!

Avnaran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avnarans Crazy Poem

Post by Avnaran on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:16 pm

CHAPTER 2:

As our friends quickly scurried down the long lane, they looked up and saw a weird looking plane.
"What's that?" said the duck, confused as could be, "it kind of looks like a big flying bean!"
Everyone turned to look at the sight, and what they saw got Steve and Jeff in a fight.
"It's a bird!" "It's a plane!" they said in a hurry, but the craft was coming down, "Oh my gosh we must scurry!"
Our heroes all ran, yes one and all, to keep from getting smushed they hid under a wall.
They heard a loud "BANG!" some smoke they did smell, was this thing from heaven, or was it from... ("Dude, please not in front of the kids!". "Sorry, what do I say? I need it to rhyme and that's always the way!" "Just make something up and I'll go back to my digs" "Okay.... oh yea forgot." (something yea pigs).
They heard a loud "BANG!" some smoke they did smell, was this thing from heaven, or was it from Bell? (California).
The troop of our friends looked around from the wall, they saw a small creature that looked like a ball!
"Well what do we have here?" Steve did interject, "That thing is a Unidentified Flying Object!"
The ball-like creature opened its mouth, our heroes got ready for a great bout. As the creature continued its torturous gape, it turned to the chef and asked "Do you make crepes?"
Everyone paused, and looked at each other, the chef paused then said "Yes, but I have no flour".
The alien said, for that's what he was, "No worries, I got some and don't ask why cause!"
Our crew had no intentions of questioning him, they asked him his name, and he said it was Krim!
Our heroes were once again on their way, the chef hung behind, he said "Oh man, what a day".

What else befalls our heroes? You want to know? Well listen in another time, and we'll give it a go!

Avnaran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3:

As the group continued onward, alien in tow, they realized that they had no way to go.
The duck asked the Chef, with an obvious sneer, "I thought you were leading us, now where is here?"
The Chef looked around, confusion on his face. He had no idea where they were in this place.
He sighed, then he moaned, and he grumbled and he groaned. But nothing came to the mind of the Chef on the road.
"How could I get lost?" he thought to himself. "I should have gotten that map that I kept on my shelf".
"But of course it's too late, and dinner's at eight, and if I don't get home, the wife will make me sleep in a crate!"
The Chef was pondering on all of these things, when the alien stood and said "Hey! Follow me!".
The group all looked towards him, thinking the same thing. How could an alien to their destination bring?
He knew what they thought, his answer was clear, "I've been watching your planet, now come on, over here!".
The group to be honest was really kind of creeped, but from the alien came not even one peep.
They decided to follow, suspicious they were. What was this little stranger? What did it incur?
The Toad of all of the group was more wary than they all, of this round little alien, shaped like a ball.
"I don't like this guy, no not one bit", "But it seems that the others can't quite take a hint!"
"I'll get down to the bottom of this aliens tale", "He has to have something bad that I can bewail".
The Toad had his plan, all set into stone. While Steve calmly let out a small silent moan.
"I'm tired" he said, as they traveled some more, "Could we stop for the night? I promise I won't snore".
The rest of our heroes looked out on the horizon. The sun was indeed setting, that was surprisin'.
Time really flies, when you're having fun, and our friends realized that their day was done.
They all got together to set up their camp, as our heroes settled down for their long evening nap.

As our heroes slumber, a villain does plan. Can they conquer the menace? Do you think they can?

Last edited by Avnaran on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CHAPTER 3 :D)
Avnaran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reserved for Chapter 4
Avnaran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avnaran on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Reserved for Chapter 5-?