SoSBrigade

So A Dual Gunner For Keeps? What Build is More Important?

Go down

So A Dual Gunner For Keeps? What Build is More Important?

Post by BlackCrimsonTrigger on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:18 am

Hello Everyone!! ,Its Me!!!,CrimsonTrigger king , Im a Dual Gunner Based on my experience playing as a dual gunner is that's its advantage is its distance and Quick strong attacks with large damage to boot. In the long run of my experience playing one ,this class is recommended for players who want to kill their prey from far away, though the disadvantage when enemies got close to you your screwed affraid so all im saying is this class is for keeps if you want to have large damage and and lazy to get close enough to your enemies, in pvp terms fighting against this kind of class can get troublesome causes you cant somehow get near to it so easily but if you find that one small opening you can beat this class in a breeze cause they have low def but with good gears and good crafting luck this class is pretty powerful persay overall this class is a mainsteam class cause of its cools skills and large damage attribute so comes the question what build is more recommended for a dual gunner? Question as far as i know truly i know little cause actually im just a casual gamer myself but hopefully someone will look and reply to my post sincerely speaking yours truly CrimsonTrigger lol! (P.s sorry about the wrong sentence construction and bad english hehe) lol!
BlackCrimsonTrigger
Senior
Senior

View user profile http://blackcrimsontrigger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: So A Dual Gunner For Keeps? What Build is More Important?

Post by Snowflake on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 am

weeeeee. . . nice crim . . . yeah DG is hard to pvp with as I am an elem. Especially their silence skills. . . >.<
Snowflake
Senior
Senior

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/SnowflakeRK

Back to top Go down

Post by Stimpy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am

well build is in terms of if u want pvp or pve... pvp u want the first tree, weakness, crit buff, power shot, moving shot... the first tree provides a lot of silence and slow skills as well as a good push technique, weakness adds an extra speed debuff to ur arsenal in addition to slow marble grenade, the silence skills r amazing, the first u get at lvl 20 not only causes silence but also immobilization, the second adds more silence when that wears off.

you might wanna look at ur passive skills too, def is still bugged as far as i know but it wont be forever and combat suit can help with some of your squishiness issues, steady hands increases attack power, always a plus, then you have your hp and mp, mp is less important for pvp as most fights dont last all that long, hp tho is always nice to have for lower def classes.

pvp tactics are pretty simple with this build, push them with bazooka, handy skill that gives great push and decent dmg without ever having to be lvled up, and multi fire, slow them with weakness and slow marble bomb to make it harder to get close, silence them while if they fight at a range or if they get close, also moving shot is great here as it instantly makes a gap and works well if u follow up with a push technique, ur crit buff lasts 3 minutes so always activate it before u fight, other than that just hit em hard and fast, dont let up and try to keep them away Smile.
Stimpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stimpy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 am

with pve its pretty well impossible right now, invincibility is bugged right now Sad but tree 3 is great, the first is a good tree but silence is useless on mobs =/ this tree will later provide good dmg and temporary invincibility that is great if you get surrounded, the second tree is pure dmg and an atk speed buff, once again passive skills like steady hands and combat suit, push techs, slow techs, moving shot and long range techs are great to have as is the crit buff, all in all this class is much better suited to pvp but its still good in a fight against mobs =)
Stimpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stimpy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:20 am

skill guide ~my names and a basic guide to dg skills(and a skill tree in general =D)~ (please ignore the underscores, it wouldnt allow to space them properly otherwise =/)

(top of skill page)
passive skills
[hp]__[mp]__[atk]__[def]__[ten atk]____[ten rec]__[class skill lvl]

skill tree order
____1____________2______________3____________buff skills
[multi fire]____[weakness]____[light grenade]______[concentration]
[slow marble]__[spin shot]____[intensive shot]_____[crit buff]
[ext shot]____[atk speed]_____[cross fire]
[air spin]_______[nuke]________[rolling shot]
Stimpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyon on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Bang!!! Headshot!!! Bitch Youre Dead!!! Twisted Evil (Reffering to some Owls Wandering in the Dragon School)
Kyon
Senior
Senior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down